Used Ducati 999S 2005
- Engine Performance
- Free gifts
2004 Ducati 999s for sale
Own a piece of the legend!
This is the exact bike that won 3 SBK championships by Neil Hodgson (2003),
James Toseland (2004), and Troy Bayliss (2006) respectively.
The 'S' version comes originally with the following factory items:
– L-twin four stroke 998cc engine (124hp ; 102nm) 0-100km/h < 3 seconds!
– Full Ohlins Suspensions (front: inverted fork; rear: twin-sided swing arm)
– Brembo Brakes (front – 320mm; rear – 240mm)
– Termignoni exhaust with carbon fiber exhaust cover
Other details about the bike:
– ~30,000 km
– in good running condition with road tax just renewed Dec 2017.
– Power Commander.
– Home battery charger for easy storage.
– Ducati single arm bike stand.
– Subframe to convert to biposto (2seater)
– Spare set of Marchesini rims.
Reason of selling:
lack of time to ride.