Frequently Asked Questions
We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the motorbikes industry.
Selling & buying your next bike is as easy as π
Why not both ? Head on to www.motortrader.com.my to get the latest car listing in Malaysia.
Buying on BikeTrader
Just browse through our bike listing & contact the seller who posted that ad. Is that simple. You may use the filter option to get a more accurate listing based on your search criteria.
Selling on BikeTrader
First of all, thanks for using BikeTrader. You will have to create an account before you could start listing the bikes that you want to sell. There will be two types of account
- Private Seller (Free Account)
- Each free account has a limit of 3 ad post.
- Maximum upload for each post will be limited to 5 pictures
- Dealer account(Paid Service)
- Dealear account will have more posting ads
- Maximum upload for each post will be more compared to free account
- This service is not available yet. Will be implemented in the near future
*Post will be moderated by our admin before going live. Moderation usually wont take more than a day.
Post will be rejected if
- No uploaded images. To ensure your post does not get rejected, do upload at least a single image to your bike post
- Posting illegal / nothing to do with selling your bikes
- Information provided is too minimal. To have a high success rate of selling your bike, please include all the neccessary information.
- If your post get rejected, you still can re edit your post & submit your post for moderation again. If you are not sure why your post is being rejected by our admin, please do contact us so that we can guide you in making sure that your posting will get the most coverage.
Does BikeTrader get involved in the selling process ?
No, BikeTrader don’t get involved in the selling process. BikeTrader is a listing service where we connect buyer & sellers who wish to sell & buy their motorcycles. The whole buying and selling process takes place solely between the buyer and the seller.
We hope that buyer & seller would use their common sense while doing any transaction online to avoid any fraudulent transactions. If you think that a dealer/seller is a scam, you could contact us & giving us all the necessary details for further action to be taken.